The Family Business Center of Pioneer Valley is a community of owners and managers of small and medium-sized companies from Western Mass and beyond. We come together to gain practical knowledge and inspiration, hear expert advice, and share our experiences. We learn how to transition to future generations, govern wisely, communicate clearly and sensitively, manage risk and conflict, strategize realistically but ambitiously, and reward merit, passion, and talent.
- There are huge portions of wisdom and experience to be had at our superb line-up of presentations
- Hear why Laura Wright of CSW enjoys being a part of our Roundtable Groups
- Our member companies and corporate partners are eager to help you improve, and be helped by you too! see who our members are & who our partners are
- Even our presenters praise us, as a unique place to teach and learn!
- Why you would benefit from membership & why companies join the Family Business Center of Pioneer Valley
- Hundreds of free, useful articles are HERE and podcasts HERE
- Other people with the same issues as you get good perspective at our family business advice column
- Consider how helpful a presentation to your group could be!
- Pay online securely for membership, workshops, donations
Let's talk!! contact Ira Bryck at (413) 835-0810 or Ira@FamBizPV.com